It is officially December, which means the holiday season is upon us! Austin has some amazing (and weird) holiday traditions for everyone to enjoy. We’ve rounded up our favorites below, so be sure to get into the holiday spirit and see all Austin has to offer this December!
- Trail of Lights: grab your hot chocolate and wander through the beautifully lit scenes set up in Zilker Park. Come hungry as there are tons of food trucks.
- Zilker Tree Lighting: watch the beautiful tree come to life, or merely go and admire.
- Decorate a Tree on 360: make it personal and grab a group of friends or families. This is a fun Austin tradition for all ages.
- Holiday Sing-Along and Downtown Stroll: walk down Congress Avenue and enjoy carols singing the tunes of the season.
- Donate to Operation Blue Santa: help those in need this season by donating gifts for children.