Our Executive Offices and Virtual Office packages are a comprehensive array of quality programs designed to provide the business executive with the highest quality image at the most reasonable cost.With an AustinSuites Executive Office, you will have:
- A receptionist to greet your guests and announce their arrival from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (excluding major holidays).
- Telephone Answering with a completely computerized phone center which routes calls according to your daily needs. Each operator responds to your caller with information you provide, which is displayed on the computer monitor. Your calls can be directed to your executive office, forwarded to an off-site location, your mobile phone, or to the voice mail box that is provided by us. You even have the option to change the location of these calls as many times a day as you wish.
- Kitchens, break rooms and lounge access.
- Access to our conference rooms and guest offices for up to six hours each month at no additional charge.
- Mail receipt service
- License agreements which gives your lease reciprocal executive offices in; Alabama, Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Minnesota, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas (Allen, Austin, Dallas (7), Fort Worth (3), Grapevine, Houston (5), Irving/Las Colinas, Lewisville, Plano (4), Richardson), Washington, and Canada with more coming all the time.
- You may use the conference rooms and/or guest offices in each of the above locations for up to six hours each month at no additional charge in addition to your monthly allotment with us.
Call us now to learn more about our Executive Office Suites at 512-334-6000.